Are you searching for some weird questions to ask, weird questions to ask a guy, girl or Siri, even weird questions to ask your boyfriend? maybe for prank videos or for fun, then read it all here.
100 weird questions to ask a guy or a girl in 2020
These are 100 weird questions no one asks in 2020. Have popcorn and a drink, it’s really long …
1. Do you sleep with the door of your room open or closed? Open …. so that Nougat can move around quietly
2. Do you take samples of shampoos and shower gels from hotels? I use some, and the others I bring them back … to end up in a box … it’s useless actually …
3. Are you sleeping in a lined bed or not really done? I sleep with an unlined duvet
4. Have you ever stolen a sign in the street? No, no, no
5. Do you use post-it? At work, yes, all the time
6. Do you cut coupons and never use them? Yes … unfortunately… and when the date has expired, I throw them away…
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or an army of bees? A big teddy bear^^
8. Do you have freckles? Yes … I’m blonde!
9. Do you smile in all the pictures? On the pictures of my blog no, otherwise yes always …
10. What was your biggest whim? I’m past the age of whims
11. Do you count the steps you’re climbing? No, I just can’t wait to get to the top!
12. Have you ever made your small commissionneeds in the forest? Yes, I do.
13. What about the big commission? No, no, no
14. Do you dance even if there is no music? No, no, no
15. Do you hand the tip of your pens and pencils? Beurk not ever
16. How many people have you slept with this week? None
17. How big is your bed? 160-200 cm
18. What’s your song of the week? Several Muse songs that I listen to on a loop in Lyon’s corks
19. Is it okay to wear pink? Ouiiiiii
20. Are you still watching cartoons? Yes of course, I love Disney. The latest is the Snow Queen.
100 weird questions to ask a guy or a girl in 2020
21. What is your last film seen and loved? Taken 3
22. Where would you hide your treasure if you had one? In Nougat’s litter ^^
23. What do you drink while eating? Water or Coke (not good! I know!)
24. What sauce do you eat your nuggets with? Barbecue
25. What’s your favorite dish? A Burgundy fondue or a good beef rib
26. What movie could you watch over and over again? A completely cheesy film: 2 hours less quarter before Jesus Christ
27. The last person you kissed? Nougat (I know it’s not a person)
28. Did you do the Boy Scouts? No, no, no
29. Would you pose naked for magazines? No (unless the magazine wants to go bankrupt)
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter on paper? In the last century … I’m sure you’ll be able to
31. Do you know how to put gas in a car? Yes … it’s better if I want to move forward …
32. Have you ever had a ticket for speeding? No, I try to avoid losing money unnecessarily …
33. Broken car fuel? No, I’m so stressed when I have less than a quarter of a full, that I avoid!
34. Your favorite sandwich? A Pan Bagnat
35. The best thing at breakfast? A European breakfast with sweet and savoury. I love it!
36. In principle, what time are you going to bed? midnight
37. Are you lazy? That’s a good deal. It’s so good
38. When you were little, how did you dress up for Halloween? it didn’t exist … and I don’t like it!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? The least glamorous of all: the Rooster
40. How many languages can you speak? Uh … Joker! … I’m a foreign lover!
41. Are you a magazine subscriber? No, no, no
42. Rather legos or dominoes? Lego, I’d rather build than destroy
43. Are you stubborn? Squarely
44. Claire Chazal or Jean stone pernault? Claire Chazal out of female solidarity, otherwise I don’t watch TF1
45. Have you ever watched series with rosewater? Not unless Desperate Housewives is in the category.
46. Are you afraid of emptiness? No, no, no
47. Do you sing in the car? Yes, at the top of my lungs
48. Do you sing in the shower? No, no, no
49. Are you dancing in the car? Yes, I do.
50. Utilisé un pistolet ? Euh … c’est quoi cette question ? Bien sûr que non, sauf un pistolet à eau, évidemment
51. The last time you were photographed by a photographer? In August by my friend Céline
52. Do you like musicals? Yes, I do.
53. Is Christmas stressful for you? Yes, I do.
54. Have you ever eaten a pierogi? No, but it looks super good
55. Your favorite fruit pie? Strawberry Pie
56. What did you want to do when you were a child? School teacher
57. Do you believe in spirits? No, no, no
58. Do you have déjà vu impressions? Yes, I do.
59. Do you take vitamins? No, no, no
60. Are you wearing slippers? No, except when my feet are cold
61. A bathrobe? Yes, I have some to wipe after the shower and a very soft and warm for winter evenings. I love it!
62. What are you wearing to sleep? Nothing, I hate being tight
63. Your first album received? None
64. Crossroads, delhaize or lidl? Uh Leclerc and Auchan
65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas
66. hamburger or fries? The 2
67. Fields of sunflowers or poppies? I am fascinated by the fragility of poppies
68. Have you ever heard of the group Very Good? No, no, no
69. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Yes … when I was 6 years old and I was traumatized for life …
70. What trade do you see your future husband doing? From the moment he knows how to use a computer, he is welcome in my life… subliminal message
71. Can you make weird shapes with your tongue? Apart from a U, no
72. Have you ever won a cup? No, no, no
73. Have you ever cried with joy? Yes, if you count the laughs
74. Do you have any vinyl? Yes, but they stayed at my ex’s … certainly in the trash since …
75. Do you have a record player? No, no, no
76. Do you regularly burn incense? No, more like candles.
77. Have you ever fallen in love? Yes, I do.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? “M” over and over again
79. The last album you bought? None for a long time … I listen to music via Deezer
80. Hot tea or iced tea? Hot Tea
81. Tea or coffee? Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon
82. With sugar or cupcakes? Sweet coffee, sugar-free tea
83. Can you swim well? Yes …. before …
84. Can you hold your breath without pinching your nose? Yes, I do.
85. Are you patient? Yes, I do.
86. DJ or band for a wedding? No idea
87. Have you ever won a contest? If it’s a contest to win prizes, yes
88. Have cosmetic surgery used? No, no, no
89. Green or black olives? rather the green ones
90. Can you sew or knit? No, no, no
91. Best room for a fireplace? The living room … but I don’t care I have radiators at home and it’s perfect like that
92. Do you want to get married? I have no idea. Today, I’m looking for my soul mate. The rest will come on its own.
93. If you’re married, how long has it been? Well no …
94. Did you have a primary school lover? No, no, no
95. Do you cry until things get better or do you keep everything to yourself? I’m crying
96. Do you have children? No, no, no
97. Do you want it? too late for me
98. What is your favourite colour? The Rose
99. Do you miss someone right now? No, no, no
100. Are you looking at Koh Lanta? Occasionally
Those were 100 weird questions to ask a guy or a girl in 2020, now let’s look at more 40 weird questions to ask a friend.
Before that, check out Korey Wise mind blowing net worth.
40 weird questions to ask your friend
40 weird questions to ask a friend – do you really know him or her? You can’t know your friends enough.
Fortunately here is a list of 40 weird questions to ask your friend. All the questions are original and weird that can help you cover your friend’s life and learn more about their secrets.
So here is a list of weird questions someone;
•What embarrasses you most in front of others?
•What do you like most about me?
•Do you believe in true love?
•Have you ever lied to me? About what?
•Are you in love?
•What did you think when you first met me?
•What’s your best moment this year?
•If you could do what you wanted for the rest of your life, what would it be?
•Have you ever been to the hospital?
•What motivates you to get up every morning?
•What was your first video game?
•What’s your dream job?
•What would you like to change at home?
•What will your life look like at 50?
•What country would you like to live in for a year?
•If you could ask me anything, what would it be?
•A secret you never told anyone?
•What’s your worst date?
•Would you rather eat Chinese for the rest of your life or eat Mexican?
•Who would want to go to a restaurant with?
•What do you do when you’re stressed?
•What are three of your real-life heroes?
•What does the woman of your dreams look like?
•If you could be on a reality show, which one would it be?
•Do you love your parents?
•Why is he friends with me?
•Something you’ll never want to do?
•What would you like to change in my house?
•How much time do you spend without washing?
•What is your dream holiday destination?
•Would you like to have several wives at the same time?
•What’s the best joke you know?
•Do you think you’re brave?
•Are you afraid of getting old?
•What kind of superhero would you like to be?
•What’s your biggest regret in life?
•Are you proud of your life?
•When was the last time you cried?
•If you could change your first name, what would you choose?
•Do you believe in God?