Best swimming pool covers
Swimming pool covers are a necessary part of any swimming pool. They can be used to cover the pool when it is not in use, or they can keep debris and leaves out while the pool is in use. Swimming pools have no shortage of uses, but one thing that every owner should do is invest in high-quality swimming pool covers.
There are many benefits to using a pool cover. They can help save water, keep your swimming pool cleaner, and reduce the amount of chemicals you need to use. Pool covers also offer an extra layer of protection from debris such as leaves that might fall from trees in the area. One thing all pool owners should do is clean their pool cover regularly so it does not become infested with algae or other bacteria. For those who prefer something more affordable than a solar blanket, there are plenty of options for cheaper alternatives that will still protect your swimming pool and make it easier for you to maintain.
Do you love swimming? Swimming is a great exercise and even better in the summertime. But what are you supposed to do when it’s not swim season? You need your pool covered! Pool covers come in many different sizes, shapes, colors, and prices. So if you’re looking for the best swimming pool cover on the market, then keep reading!
Uses of Swimming Pool covers
- Protect your pool while it’s not in use
- Cover up equipment (pumps, filters) or garden hoses
- Keep out debris such as leaves and pet hair that can clog the filter system.
The best swimming pool covers are those made from durable materials like heavy-gauge PVC with reinforced seams for added strength and protection.
Top 10 Best swimming pool covers 2021
Here are the 10 Best swimming pool covers 2021:
- Winter Pool Calculator
- Winter Swimming Pool Covers
- Solar Cover Calculator
- Solar Swimming Pool Covers
- Swimming Pool Rollers & Reels
- Indoor Swimming Pool Covers
- Indoor Cover Calculator
- Safety Swimming Pool Covers
- Slatted Automatic Pool Covers
- Plastica Slidelock Reel Spares
1. Winter Pool Calculator
– Find out how many square feet your pool is and calculate the amount of gallons it holds.
– Multiply that number by two, then multiply again by 54 to find the number of cubic yards in your pool.
– Divide that figure by 27 – this will give you an answer for inches. Add six more inches for water depth before determining the cover size needed.
For example: If my swimming pool is 15’x30′, I would need a 12 inch deep cover or one with 229″x180″. This means if my swimming pool is rectangular, I should use a rectangle shaped winter cover instead of round because it’s easier to measure whether there are any gaps between panels during installation and when removing them on the next swimming season.
2. Winter Swimming Pool Covers
Winter is a time for hibernation and leaves your swimming pool empty. But that doesn’t mean it’s not essential to maintain the cleanliness of your water as debris, dirt, bugs or animals can still enter through cracks in winter coverings which could cause algae growth if left untreated. A winter pool cover with its ability to completely encapsulate and protect our pools will also help you save money on upkeep costs during this season when we are less likely to use the facilities so often!
– Winter swimming pool covers are different from regular winter covers because they’re much larger.
– To determine the size of your cover, measure both circumferences and then divide by pi to find the diameter in inches. Multiply this number by 12″ for depth and 18″ for width (to assure adequate clearance). It is definitely one of the Best swimming pool covers 2021. This will give you an answer such as 108 x 54 = 130680 inches or 27’x54’= 133872 square feet which is enough space for a 15 foot wide X 30 foot long rectangle shape swimming pool with 24 inch deep sides at its shallowest point for example.
3. Solar Cover Calculator
The solar cover calculator is a great tool to help you figure out how much money your pool will need for heating. The best thing about this tool is that it can be done in mere seconds, and has saved many people time and energy when figuring out their needs for pools or spas.
- – To use the formula, type in the width of your swimming pool (in feet) on top of the square footage box below.
- – Then click “calculate” to see an instant answer telling you how many gallons of water are needed by inputting these two variables!
- – It’s very easy to understand because as long as you know either inches or feet then all you have to do is translate one into the other.
- – It’s a great way to figure out the cost of heating, too. Simply divide your total gallons by 100 and you have an estimate in dollars!
This is just one example of how solar covers can be used for any size swimming pool. If you want another option or even more detail, check out some other guides on this site that contain information about the best ways to use them based on your circumstance.
4. Solar Swimming Pool Covers
600M Gold GeoBubble solar pool cover – Exclusive to 1st Direct Pools. Best heat retention properties of any solar bubble cover on the market, extra thick and aluminium backing for preventing heat from escaping! It is definitely one of the Best swimming pool covers 2021.
A layer of gold metal is used under the transparent bubbles which helps prevent light coming in without damaging your eyesight when you see through it. The coloured metallic coating also blocks out more harmful UV rays than other covers too so that means less damage to our skin or furniture if they’re left outside by accident during a sunny day.
600m square (6mx10) size fits pools with up to 16ft depth comfortably, each one comes pre-assembled and ready for use straight away meaning there’s no need try fiddling
5. Swimming Pool Rollers & Reels
The rollers on our solar cover must be kept moving if we want to keep the pool’s water temperature at a comfortable level. For this reason, swimming pool roller reels are an essential part of looking after your solar cover! With so many different types available from us, you’re sure to find what you need for any shape and size of above-ground or in ground pools at discounted prices.
6. Indoor Swimming Pool Covers
Lighting from the sun may be a natural occurrence, but it can also cause problems for pools. When trying to keep your pool warm when there’s too much heat indoors and not enough outside, solar covers are often used. It is definitely one of the Best swimming pool covers 2021.
However these bubble wraps will only last so long before they need replacing due to intense sunlight exposure that degrades them; making this an expensive option in comparison with closed cell polyethylene foam coverings which have been specially designed by our company specifically for indoor water environments such as higher ambient air temperature or reduced chemical consumption – including energy bills!
7. Indoor Cover Calculator
Indoor cover calculator:
- R = pool length x width
- P = total gallons in the pool
- S = estimated percent of water loss per day (30% for average residential pools)
A: R X P ÷ S= I, or Indoor Cover required. This calculator will tell you how many square feet of indoor cover are needed to provide the desired protection for your pool.
…and the best way to measure that is by taking a quick and simple indoor cover calculator! This will tell you how many square feet of indoor cover are needed to provide the desired protection for your pool. You just need to know three things – the length, width, and total gallons in your swimming pool.
8. Safety Swimming Pool Covers
Swimming Pool Safety Cover from Aqua Tarp is an excellent option for your safety. The polypropylene mesh offers a great deal of strength and durability, as well as being strong enough to handle adults walking on it while in use – unlike some other materials that can be torn or punctured by foot traffic!
9. Slatted Automatic Pool Covers
Slatted Automatic Pool Covers are the perfect solution for keeping your pool clean while protecting it from debris and leaves. It is designed to let in enough sunlight into the water, which will allow algae to grow more easily without being filtered by a cover. The Slatted Cover comes with long slats that stretch across the entire width of your pool so there’s no need for any extra nets or ropes!
There are various installation options available- top mount, pit mount, A frame mounting system – all depending on what type suits you best!
10. Plastica Slidelock Reel Spares
Ensure that your reel is always in perfect working order with the help of Plastica Slidelock Reel Spares. If not, it can be more difficult to take off or put on a cover for this type of reel because they have rollers and gears inside them which may get damaged if anything goes wrong with them. It is definitely one of the Best swimming pool covers 2021. Thankfully, there are many different types available so you should never struggle to find what you need!