Read everything about Chiara Ferragni parents, Biography, brother, Shoes, Net worth 2020, Wedding, Documentary, Husband and Facts here.
Chiara Ferragni Biography
Chiara Ferragni, born on May 7, 1987, is an Italian blogger and stylist. At the age of 29, she has already accomplished the impossible, launching the most influential fashion blog in the world, but not only.
She has also collaborated with leading luxury houses and magazines, published a book, created her own brand and more recently launched her Youtube channel. His talent? A true sense of style and a lot of instinct.
But above all, the ability to stage a perfect life, which is only fashion, fun and luxury. Its influence is such that a group of researchers at Harvard has published a case study on what it represents.
Chiara Ferragni Wiki, Biography, Age, Size, Wedding, Contact and Information
|Real Name||Chiara Ferragni|
|Nickname||Chiara Ferragni (The Blonde Salad)|
|Profession||Blogger, Stylist, Businesswoman|
|Date of birth||May 7, 1987|
|Age||31 years (2018)|
Chiara Ferragni Social Media
Chiara Ferragni Career
- Chiara Ferragni launches her fashion blog The Blonde Salad in October 2009
- March 2011: New York magazine describes her as “one of the biggest fashion stars of the year”
- In 2011:Teen Vogue considers her “the blogger of the moment”.
- In 2013, she was one of the internationally recognized bloggers and published a first ebook of the same name as her blog,
- In December 2014, more than 2.9 million people followed her on her Instagram account
- In 2013: Thanks to her success on the Internet, she is noticed by the guess brand
- 2014: Hiresteve Madden for a shoe collection
- In 2014, she went to the Cannes Film Festival to participate in a preview of the screening of the film Habemus papam.
- On September 7, 2014, Chiara Ferragni’s blog was voted “Best Fashion Blog” for the third year
- In 2015, according to Forbes magazine, she appeared in the 30 most influential people under the age of 30 in fashion
- In April 2015, she made the cover of Spanish Vogue, making her a must-have fashion blogger.
- In January 2015, Chiara launched its first personal collection of shoes, bags and more, Chiara Ferragni Collection
- In 2017, she signed the Evian Collector bottle She also became president of her company The Blond Salad which included a talent agency, a web magazine.
- She became the presenter of the Italian show TRL Awards and appeared as a guest for a second variety show, Chiambretti Night.
- She went on to collaborate with the biggest brands: Christian Dior, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Runny Green Booghers, J Brand and 7 for All Mankind.
Chiara Ferragni Wiki
|Favorite Movie||Forrese Gump|
|Favorite Song||The Lazy|
|Mother||Marina Di Guardo|
|Sisters/Brothers||Valentina Ferragni,Francesca Ferragni|
|Husband||Federico Lucia (Fedez)|
Chiara Ferragni Net Worth 2020
One blogger who has succeeded in transforming into a brand is Chiara Ferragni (pronounced Kee-arah Fare-ah-nee) of The Blonde Salad. Her estimated net worth of $17 million is now higher than that of any other fashion blogger in 2020.
Income: $17 million
Projects and Business: Chiara Ferragni Collection
Earnings: More than $17 million
Chiara Ferragni Unknown facts
- Chiara began posting photos on Lookbook.nu and Flickr.
- At the age of 16, she was chosen by the agency Beatrice Models in Milan and she worked as a model for a few years. Then she stopped because she found other inspirations.
- Chiara started her business with her ex, Riccardo Pozzoli, and even after the breakup they still work together.
- At the age of 29, she has already accomplished the impossible: launching the most influential fashion blog in the world but not only.
- She has also collaborated with leading luxury houses and magazines, published a book, created her own brand and more recently launched her Youtube channel.
- Today, Chiara is considered the most powerful blogger on the planet.