Flirty Sex Questions to ask a Girlfriend or Boyfriend and Friends
There are vital sex questions you should ask a girl or guy if you would like to turn him or her on for sexual activities. Also, some of these questions can also initiate sex discussions among friends which is fun. it is always amazing when you ask your boyfriend or girlfriend the right sex questions which you need answers to or some of those which are important before marriage.
Sex is known to be one of the most discussed topics among peers friends or even between a guy and a girl. Sex question initiation can be mostly done by people in relationships or even crush who is trying to find sexual interest through intimacy in these questions.
It is a fact that it is very important to ask the reds sex question and understand the person’s motive and opinions about sexual acts while in a relationship, before a relationship or even prior to marriage.
however, it is very important to note that not all sex questions lead to educating answers some might sound stupid, dramatic, romantic, or naughty, while others are flirty.
what this question does is that helps give you an insight into the kind of person your boyfriend or girlfriend is and their thoughts about sex. This post is a combination of all sex questions to ask a guy or a girl before or during a relationship.
These pick-up lines can be used in a variety of situations and work especially well in our favorite places to find hookups near you. The important thing to remember is that you need to use a line that makes sense in the environment. You can’t just throw out a random line from below and expect to get great results. Think a little bit about where you are and what you’re doing and use a pickup line that makes sense in the situation.
for starters, not all questions here might be appropriate for you to ask your boyfriend or girlfriend but just pick out the ones that are suitable for your partner.
It is very obvious sex is a very fascinating topic but it enables us to understand our partners better. these questions listed on this page will enable you to understand the kind of person your boyfriend or girlfriend is truly and their sexual nature. so, feel free to throw these questions around at your discretion.
Here are 500 dirty sex questions to ask:
1. Will you love having sex at night, in the early morning, mid-afternoon, or RIGHT NOW?
2. How do you prefer to be seduced?
3. Who was the first person that gave you an orgasm?
4. How many guys have you slept with?
5. What is your best sex position?
6. Which of the places do you prefer to have sex?
7. At what age do you have your first sex?
8. What can you say about how that first orgasm feel like?
9. What is the most stupid sexual thing you have ever done?
10. What inspired you to have your first sex?
11. In your own perspective, how would you say am good in bed?
12. Has the penis ever touch the last point of your vagina?
13. What type of porn video turn you on?
14. Have you ever had sex with your both eyes closed?
15. Which part of your body will you like me to touch?
16. What is the favorite sex you have ever had before?
17. Name the sex position you would like us to try today?
18. Do you always make noise or quite while having sex?
19. Would you like to kiss while having sex?
20. Do you often get tired after sex?
21. Would you like to have sex in a dark room or with light?
22. Have you ever had sex in a car before?
23. Have you ever be in charge of sex before?
24. Have you ever ask a guy for sex before?
25. Do you like sex with or without a condom?
26. How many sex positions do you know?
27. How will you know If I am the right person for you?
28. Have you ever cheated on me?
29. What have you ever sacrifice for me?
30. How can I believe that you love me?
31. What do you do when you get horny in public?
32. How do you put yourself together when you have a penis erection while staring at a girl?
33. Do you always watch adult videos?
34. How many girls have you slept with?
35. How fast do you always fall in love with someone?
36. What kind of woman do you want in your life?
37. How do you know the best woman? What are her features?
38. Has a woman ever ask you out?
39. How do you know that a woman is ready for sex?
40. Have you ever think about having sex with any of your teachers?
41. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
42. How does it feel like cheating on a woman?
43. Have you ever been captured having sex?
44. How frequently do you masturbate?
45. Are you a jealous person?
46. How many times have you been in relationship?
47. After me who is a best female friend (don’t mention your mother or any of your family)
48. Do you think I am the best or your ex?
49. Have you ever lie to a girl?
50. Have you ever beat a girl?
Sex Questions to Ask A Virgin
51. Can you recall the first time you felt aroused?
52. How do you feel when your boyfriend and girlfriend are walking together?
53. Have someone ever make an attempt to have sex with you?
54. How was your first kiss?
55. At what age would you love to ask your first sex?
56. Do you have a crush?
57. How would you want your first sex to look like?
58. Who is your best male friend?
59. Do you ever think of having sex with your best male friend?
60. How do you see yourself when looking at the mirror been naked?
61. How do you feel when your friends are talking about sex?
62. Have you ever watch someone having sex? what did you do?
63. Would you like me to be the person that disvirgins you?
64. What has your mum said about your virginity?
65. Do you think your mum was a virgin when she got married to your dad?
66. Have you ever thought about being in a relationship?
67. What are the craziest things you have ever done with a guy?
68. How do you see sex before marriage?
69. What is the sexiest dress you have ever wear?
70. How do you feel if someone sends you porn?
Freaky Sex Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
71. What would be your finest reason to break up with me?
72. Would you still love me if you discover I have a deadly disease?
73. What lingerie would you prefer to see me wearing?
74. At what age do you plan to get married?
75. Who was your first girlfriend?
76. How would you react If I ask for a break-up?
77. Tell me what you don’t like about me?
78. How do you feel like when hooking a lady?
79. If you are to choose the best place to have sex in the world, where would that be?
80. Have you ever send a naked picture of yourself to someone?
81. How long can you last on the bed?
82. Have you ever ask a strange girl for sex before?
83. What are your goals in life?
84. Would you marry a disability person?
85. What do you think about evolution?
86. How would you feel if you are the last person on earth?
87. What is your best intimate experience?
88. Who is your best intimate partner?
89. Do you still have a sexual urge for your ex?
90. What do you think about a woman that agrees to have sex with you?
91. How long was your last intimate relationship?
92. Have you ever regret having an intimate relationship with your partner?
93. What makes you go this far for me?
94. What is your own opinion about secret dating?
95. Do you discuss your relationships with your friends?
96. Do you love informing your parents about your relationship?
97. Do you recall the former things in a relationship?
98. Have you ever kill?
99. Have you ever rape?
100. Do you prefer Kinky sex?
Romantic Sex Questions to Ask a Girl
101. What is your ideal kept an intimate secret?
102. What was your first impression when we first met?
103. Do you still feel for your ex?
104. If I have to move to another location for many years, would you still wait for me?
105. How do you feel about distance relationships?
106. Who was your first boyfriend?
107. How would you feel if I choose to date someone else?
108. Have you ever had sex with someone and regret?
109. Have you ever kissed a girl like you?
110. Does stupid talk get you aroused?
111. How was your first one night stand like?
112. What do you feel like when sex is in your mind?
113. Have you ever cry while having sex?
114. How long does it take you to release?
115. What turn you on the most during sex?
116. Do you think I exist in your future?
117. What have you learned in Life about guys?
118. What is it in my life that you love the most?
119. How many times have you looked at me from a distance?
120. Do you think love is money?
121. Are you a virgin?
122. Would you abandon me to another guy?
123. Do you love children?
124. What would you like to change in me?
125. Do you always like going out with me?
126. What would you do if your best friend told you she caught me with another girl?
127. Have you ever feel like someone is observing you?
128. If you have a chance to sex your ex, will you?
129. How would you certainly respond if I had a much more major intimate partnership in the past?
130. Do you consider love at first sight?
Dirty Sex Questions to Ask Friends
131. What is the dirtiest thought you have ever had before concerning unfamiliar people?
132. Do you always dream of having sex while sleeping?
133. How would you dominate your manager sexually if provided the chance?
134. What’s your dirtiest sexual fantasy?
135. Have you ever feel like having sex with someone that is older than you?
136. What’s the dirtiest thought someone’s had ever told you while having sex?
137. Have you ever had sex with a married man or woman?
138. What is the dirtiest thing someone has ever told you about your naked body?
139. Have you ever dream about having sex with your crush?
140. When was the last time you orgasmed in your sleep?
141. What is the dirtiest message you have ever sent out or received?
142. Do you practice blowjob?
143. What’s your best blowjob technique?
144. Do you ever skinny dipping?
145. Have you ever sleep with someone you work for?
146. Would you love to have group sex?
147. If you are asked to sleep with any celebrity, who would that be?
148. Do you like using props in the bedroom?
149. What’s the utmost role bet you?
150. Who is your favored pornography celebrity?
Flirty Sex Questions to Ask a Guy
151. What is your favorite sexual fantasies?
152. Have you ever masturbated in a public toilet?
153. What is the strange thing you have thought about while touching yourself?
154. What is the best prop you have ever used to get yourself off?
155. Do you love quickly?
156. Where was the strange location you ever had sex?
157. If you have the chance, which of my friends would you love to have sex with?
158. Have you ever had sex with a girl whose name is unknown to you?
159. Have you ever Kissed a guy like you?
160. When last did you dream about sex?
161. If you are to choose what I should wear right now, what will that be?
162. What is the best thing that sexually attracts you to a woman?
163. Will you marry me?
164. If I mistakenly get pregnant for you, will you marry me?
165. What do you think about my mother, father, and siblings?
166. Do you like my friends?
167. What will you do if I ask you to disconnect with your friends?
168. Which of my friends got you attracted the most?
169. If I had an accident and was paralyzed, would you still love me?
170. Would you forgive me if I had sex with another guy and regretted it?
171. What if you walk up one morning and discover I have just three days to die?
172. How did you feel when we had our first sex?
173. What do you like about me when we have sex?
174. Who was your first date?
175. Have you ever have sex with a stranger just to satisfied his or her urge?
176. Have you ever cheated on your date before? and why?
177. Is there anything you won’t like doing while on the bed?
177. What is your best part of my body?
178. Have you ever done anal sex before?
179. Do you love having sex at a shower?
180. What was your most embraced sex experience ever?
181. What is your best sex experience with me?
182. Who were your ex, and what ends your relationships with them?
183. Have you ever been forced to have sex?
184. Would you sleep with another girl if am out of town?
185. What if a girl seduced you, would you fall for her?
186. Do you trust in God and why?
187. Have you sexually harras any woman before?
188. What are you embarrassed about?
189. What is your major goal in life?
190. What is your best novel?
191. How would you use three words to tell a story of yourself?
192. Who is your hero?
193.. Who inspires you in life?
194. who is your role model?
195. Do you what you expect while on the bed?
196. How would you define intimacy?
197. What if am being asked to have sex with my boss, how will you feel?
198. What will you think if you found me and your best friend in a hotel?
199. What if you discover that I had sex with your best friend, will you still marry me?
200. How will you feel if I tell you I have sex with your sister last night?
YOU MAY LIKE: Romantic good morning texts for her.
QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE MARRIAGE
1. Are you working on your chosen field?
2. How many hours a week do you work?
3. What does your job entail? (For example, do you often travel for business, work at home, performs dangerous tasks?)
4. What is your dream job?
5. Have you ever been called a workaholic?
6. What is your retirement plan? What do you plan to do when you stop working?
7. Have you ever been fired?
8. Have you ever quit a job suddenly? Have you changed jobs a lot?
9. Do you consider your work a career or just a job?
10. Has your work ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. Do you prefer urban, suburban, or rural settings?
13. Is it important to have your own private home, or do you prefer apartment or condo living, with a management company responsible for the maintenance? Are you a do-it yourselfer, or would you rather hire professionals? Do you prefer to clean your own home or hire a housekeeper?
14. Do you think of your home as a cocoon, or is your door always open? What do you need to feel energized and inspired in your home?
15. Is quiet important in your home, or do you prefer having music or some background noise most of the time? Is it important to have a TV in the bedroom? Living room? Kitchen? Do you like to sleep with the TV or radio on?
16. How important is it for you to have a space in your home that is yours alone?
17. Have differences about home style ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
18. If you had unlimited resources, how would you live?
19. How important is it for you to make a lot of money?
20. What is your annual income?
21. Do you pay alimony or child support?
22 Do you believe in prenuptial agreements? Under what circumstances?
23. Do you believe in establishing a family budget?
24. Should individuals within a marriage have separate bank accounts in addition to joint accounts? Do you feel that bills should be divided based on a percentage of each person’s salary?
25. Who should handle the finances in your family?
26. Do you have significant debts?
27. Do you gamble?
28. Did you have a paying job when you were in high school? Before high school?
29. Have you ever been called cheap or stingy?
30. Do you believe that a certain amount of money should be set aside for pleasure, even if you�re on a tight budget?
31. Have you ever used money as a way of controlling a relationship? Has anyone ever tried to control you with money?
32. Has money ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
33. Have you ever felt deeply insecure in a relationship? Were you able to name your fear?
34. When was the first time you felt that you were in love with another person? What happened in that relationship, and how have you come to terms with it?
35. What is the longest relationship you have ever had prior to this one? Why did it end, and what lesson did you learn?
36. Have you ever been married? If so, are you divorced or widowed? How do you think you handled the loss?
37. If you have a current partner, do they know of behaviors that you exhibited in your previous relationship that you�re not proud of?
36. Do you believe that past relationships should be left in the past and not talked about in your current relationship?
39. Do you tend to judge current partners on past relationships?
40. Have you ever sought marriage counseling? What did the experience teach you?
41. Do you have children from previous marriages or non-marital relationships? What is your relationship with them? How do you see your relationship with them in the future?
42. Have you ever been engaged to be married but didn�t go through with the wedding?
43. Have you ever had a live-in partner? Why did you choose to live together instead of marrying? What did your experience teach you about the importance of marriage and about commitment?
44. Do you harbor fears that the person you love might reject you or fail out of love with you?
45. What sexual activities do you enjoy the most? Are there specific sexual acts that make you uncomfortable? Be specific! This is no time to hedge.
46. Do you feel comfortable initiating sex? If yes, why? If no, why?
47. What do you need in order to be in the mood for sex?
48. Have you ever been sexually abused or assaulted?
48. What was the attitude toward sex in your family? Was it talked about? Who taught you about sex?
50. Do you use sex to self-medicate? If something upsets you, do you use sex to try and help you feel better?
51. Have you ever felt forced to have sex to �keep the peace�? Have you ever forced someone or been told that you forced someone to have sex with you to �keep the peace�?
52. Is sexual fidelity an absolute necessity in a good marriage?
53. Do you enjoy viewing pornography?
54. How often do you need or expect sex?
55. Have you ever a sexual relationship with a person of the same sex?
56. Has sexual dissatisfaction ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
57. How would you describe the current state of your health?
58. Have you ever had a serious illness? Have you ever had surgery?
58. Do you believe it is a sacred responsibility to take care of yourself? Do you believe that taking care of your physical and mental health is a part of honoring your marriage vows?
60. Are there genetic diseases in your family or a history of cancer, heart disease, or chronic illness?
61. Do you have health insurance? Dental insurance?
62. Do you belong to a gym? If so, how much time do you spend at the gym every week?
63. Do you play sports or take exercise classes?
64. Have you ever been in a physically or emotionally abusive relationship?
65. Have you ever suffered from an eating disorder?
66. Have you ever been in a serious accident?
67. Do you take medication?
68. Have you ever had a sexually transmitted disease?
P.. Have you ever been treated for a mental disorder?
70. Do you see a therapist?
71. Do you smoke, or have you ever smoked?
72. Do you consider yourself an addictive personality, and have you ever suffered from an addiction? Have you ever been told you have an addiction problem, even though you might disagree?
73. How much alcohol do you drink every week?
74. Do you use recreational drugs?
75. Do you have a medical problem that impacts your ability to have a satisfying sex life (for example, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, vaginal dryness, drug/alcohol addiction, etc)?
76. Have any of these health problems ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
77. How important is it that you always look your best?
78. How important is your spouse�s appearance? Do you have strong preferences about being with a particular physical �type�?
70. Are there cosmetic procedures that you regularly undergo?
80. Is weight control important to you? Is your spouse�s weight important to you? What would your reaction be if your partner were to gain a significant amount of weight?
81. How much money do you spend on clothing every year?
82. Do you worry about getting old? Do you worry about losing your looks?
83. What do you like and dislike about your appearance? When you were a child, were you often complimented or shamed about your looks?
84. What would your reaction be if your spouse lost a limb? A breast? How would you handle this loss?
85. Do you feel that you can have good chemistry with someone who is moderately physically attractive to you, or is a strong physical attraction necessary? Has physical appearance or �chemistry� ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
86. Do you want children? When? How many? Are you unable to have children?
87. Would you feel unfulfilled if you were unable to have children?
88. Who is responsible for birth control? What would you do if there were an accidental pregnancy before you planned to have children?
88. What is your view of fertility treatments? Adoption? Would you adopt if you were unable to have a child naturally?
90. What is your view of abortion? Should a husband have an equal say in whether his wife has an abortion? Have you ever had an abortion?
91. Have you ever given birth to a child or fathered a child who was put up for adoption?
92. How important is it to you that your children are raised near your extended family?
93. Do you believe that a good mother will want to breast-feed her baby? Do you believe a mother or father should stay at home with a child during the first six months of life? The first year? Longer?
94. Do you believe in spanking a child? What type of discipline do you believe in (time-out, standing in the corner, taking away privileges, etc.)?
95. Do you believe that children have rights? Do you feel that a child�s opinion should be considered when making family and life decisions, such as moving or changing schools?
96. Do you believe that children should be raised with some religious or spiritual foundation?
97. Should boys be treated the same as girls? Should they have the same rules for conduct? Should you have the same expectations for their sexual behavior?
96. Would you put your teenage daughter on birth control if you knew that she was sexually active?
97. How would you handle it if you didn�t like your child�s friends?
98. Would you put your teenage daughter on birth control if you knew that she was sexually active?
99. How would you handle it if you didn’t like your child’s friends?
100. In a blended family; should birth parents be in charge of making decisions for their own children?
101. Would you ever consider getting a vasectomy or having your tubes tied? Do you believe it�s your choice, or does your partner have a say?
102. Have differences concerning conception or child-raising ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
103. Are you close to your family?
104. Are you or have you ever been alienated from your family?
105. Do you have a difficult time setting limits with family?
106. Have you identified the childhood wound that may have sabotaged your relationships in the past�the deeply imprinted fear that made you want to escape? How were you most hurt in your family; and who hurt you?
107. How important is it that you and your partner be on good terms with each other�s families?
106. How did your parents settle conflicts when you were a child? Do people in your family carry long-term grudges?
109. How much influence do your parents still have over your decisions?
110. Have unresolved or ongoing family issues ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
111. Do you have a �best friend�?
112. Do you see a close friend or friends at least once a week? Do you speak to any of your friends on the phone every day?
113. Are your friendships as Important to you as your life partner is?
114. If your friends need you, are you there for them?
115. Is it important to you for your partner to accept and like your friends?
116. Is it important that you and your partner have friends in common?
117. Do you have a difficult time setting limits with friends?
118. Has a partner ever been responsible for breaking up a friendship? Have friends ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
119. Are you an animal lover?
120. Do you have a dog, cat, or other beloved pet?
121. Is your attitude �Love me, love my dog [cat; potbellied pig]?�
122. Have you ever been physically aggressive with an animal? Have you deliberately hurt an animal?
123. Do you believe a person should give up his or her pet if it interferes with the relationship?
124. Do you consider pets members of your family?
125. Have you ever been jealous of a partner�s relationship with a pet?
126. Have disagreements about pets ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
127. Do you consider yourself liberal, moderate, or conservatives, or do you reject political labels? What was the attitude in your family about political involvement and social action?
128. Do you belong to a political party? Are you actively involved?
128. Did you vote in the last presidential election? Congressional election? Local election?
130. Do you believe that two people of differing political ideologies can have a successful marriage?
131. Do you believe that the political system is skewed against people of color, poor people, and the disenfranchised?
132. Which political issues do you care about? (For example, equality national security, privacy, the environment, the budget; women�s rights, gay rights, human rights, etc.).
133. Has politics ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
134. Is it important for you to be involved in your local community?
135. Do you like having a close relationship with your neighbors? For example, would you give a neighbor a spare key to your home?
136. Do you regularly participate in community projects?
137. Do you believe that good fences make good neighbors?
138. Have you ever had a serious dispute with a neighbor?
139. Do you take pains to be considerate of your neighbors (for example, keeping a lid on loud music, barking dogs, etc.)?
140. How important is it to you to contribute time or money to charity?
141. Which kind of charities do you like to support? How much of your annual income do you donate to charity?
142. Do you feel that it is the responsibility of the �haves� of the world to help the �have-nots�?
143. Have attitudes about charitable contributions ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
144. Have you served in the military?
145. Have your parents or other relatives served in the military?
146. Would you want your children to serve in the military?
147. Do you personally identify more with a nonviolent approach, or with making change through military force and action?
148. Has military service or attitudes about military service ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
149. Do you consider yourself a law-abiding person?
150. Have you ever committed a crime? If yes, what was it?
151. Have you ever been arrested? If yes, for what?
152. Have you ever been in jail? If yes, why?
153. Have you ever been involved in a legal action or lawsuit? If yes, what were the circumstances?
154. Have you ever been the victim of a violent crime? If yes, describe what happened.
156. Do you believe it�s important to be rigorously honest when you pay taxes?
156. Have you ever failed to pay child support? If so, why?
157. Have legal or criminal issues ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
158. Where do you get your news (for example, TV news programs, radio, newspapers, newsmagazines, the Internet, friends)?
159. Do you believe what you read and see in the news, or do you question where information is coming from and what the true agenda is?
100. Do you seek out media with diverse perspectives on the news?
161. Have media differences ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
162. Do you believe in God? What does that mean to you?
163. Do you have a current religious affiliation? Is it a big part of your life?
164. When you were growing up, did your family belong to a church, synagogue, temple, or mosque?
185. Do you currently practice a different religion from the one in which you were raised?
166. Do you believe in life after death?
167. Does your religion impose any behavioral restrictions (dietary, social, familial, sexual) that would affect your partner?
168. Do you consider yourself a religious person? A spiritual person?
169. Do you engage in spiritual practices outside of organized religion?
170. How important is it to you for your partner to share your religious beliefs?
171. How important is it to you for your children to be raised in your religion?
172. Is spirituality a part of your daily life and practice?
173. Has religion or spiritual practice ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
174. Does popular culture have an important impact on your life?
175. Do you spend time reading about, watching, or discussing actors, musicians, models, or other celebrities?
176. Do you think most celebrities have a better, more exciting life than you do? (By the way, if they do, maybe it’s because they are living their lives, while you are watching them live their lives. Are you wasting the opportunity and gift to live your own life?)
177. Do you regularly go to the movies, or do you prefer to rent movies and watch them at home?
178. What is your favorite style of music?
179. Do you attend concerts featuring your favorite musicians?
180. Do you enjoy going to museums or art shows?
181. Do you like to dance?
182. Do you like to watch TV for entertainment?
183. Have attitudes or behaviors around popular culture ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
184. What is your idea of a fun day?
185. Do you have a hobby that�s important to you?
186. Do you enjoy spectator sports?
187. Are certain seasons off-limits for other activities because of football, baseball, basketball, or other sports?
168. What activities do you enjoy that don�t involve your partner? How important is it to you that you and your partner enjoy the same leisure activities?
189. How much money do you regularly spend on leisure activities?
190. Do you enjoy activities that might make your partner uncomfortable, such as hanging out in bars drinking, going to strip clubs, or gambling?
191. Have leisure time issues ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
192. Do you enjoy entertaining, or do you worry that you�ll do something wrong or people won�t have a good time?
193. Is it important for you to attend social events regularly, or does the prospect rarely appeal to you?
194. Do you look forward to at least one night out every week, or do you prefer to enjoy yourself at home?
195. Does your work involve attending social functions? If so, are these occasions a burden or a pleasure? Do you expect your spouse to be present, or do you prefer that your spouse not be present?
196. Do you socialize primarily with people from work, or with people from the same ethnic/racial/religious/ socioeconomic background? Or do you socialize with a diverse mix of people?
197. Are you usually the �life of the party,” or do you dislike being singled out for attention?
198. Have you or a partner ever had an argument caused by one or the other�s behavior at a social function?
199. Have differences about socializing ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
HOLIDAY AND BIRTHDAYS
286. Which (if any holidays do you believe are the most important to celebrate?
201. Do you maintain a family tradition around certain holidays?
202. How important are birthday celebrations to you? Anniversaries?
203. Have differences about holidays/birthdays ever been a factor for you in the breakup of a relationship?
TRAVEL / VACATIONS
204. Do you enjoy traveling, or are you a homebody?
205. Are vacation getaways an important part of your yearly planning?
206. How much of your annual income do you designate for vacation and travel expenses?
207. Do you have favorite vacation destinations? Do you believe it’s wasteful to spend money on vacations to distant places?
206. Do you think it’s important to have a passport? To speak a foreign language?
209. Have disputes about travel and vacation ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
210. What is your level of formal education? Is your education a source of pride or shame?
211. Do you regularly sign up for courses that interest you, or enroll in advanced-learning programs that will help you in your career or profession?
212. Do you think that college graduates are smarter than people who didn�t attend college? Have disparities in education ever been a source of tension for you in a relationship, or ended a relationship?
213. How do you feel about private school education for children? Do you have a limit on how much you would be willing to invest in private school education?
214. Have education levels or priorities ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
215. Do you own or lease a car? Would you ever consider not having a car?
216. Is the year, make, and model of the car you drive important to you? Is your car your �castle�?
217. Are fuel efficiency and environmental protection factors when you choose a car?
218. Given the availability of reliable public transportation, would you prefer not to drive a car at all?
219. How much time do you spend maintaining and caring for your vehicle? Are you reluctant to let others drive your car?
220. How long is your daily commute? Is it by bus, train, car, or carpool?
221. Do you consider yourself a good driver? Have you ever received a speeding ticket?
222. Have cars or driving ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
223. How much time do you spend on the phone every day?
224. Do you have a cell phone? A BlackBerry?
225. Do you belong to any Internet chat groups? Do you spend significant time each day writing c-mails?
226. Do you have an unlisted telephone number? If yes, why?
227. Do you consider yourself a communicator or a private person?
228. What are the circumstances under which you would not answer the telephone, cell phone, or BlackBerry?
229. Has modem communication ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
230. Do you like to eat most of your meals sitting at the table, or do you tend to eat on the run?
231. Do you love to cook? Do you love to eat? 232. When you were growing up, was it important that everybody be present for dinner?
233. Do you follow a specific diet regimen that limits your food choices? Do you expect others in your household to adhere to certain dietary restrictions?
234. In your family is food ever used as a bribe or a proof of love?
235. Has eating ever been a source of shame for you?
236. Have eating and food ever been a source of tension and stress in a relationship? Have they ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
237. Are there household responsibilities you believe to be the sole domain of a man or a woman? Why do you believe this?
238. Do you believe that marriages are stronger if a woman defers to her husband in most areas? Do you need to feel either in control or taken care of?
239. How important is equality in a marriage? Define what you mean by �equality.�
340. Do you believe that roles in your family should be filled by the person best equipped for the job, even if it is an unconventional arrangement?
341. How did your family view the roles of girls and boys, men and women? In your family; could anyone do any job as long as it got done well?
242. Have different ideas about gender roles ever been a source of tension for you in a relationship, or the cause of a breakup?
RACE, ETHNICITY, AND DIFFERENCES
243. What did you learn about race and ethnic differences as a child?
244. Which of those beliefs from childhood do you still carry; and which have you shed?
245. Does your work environment look more like the United Nations, or like a mirror of yourself? How about your personal life?
246. How would you feel if your child dated someone of a different race or ethnicity? The same gender? How would you feel if he or she married this person?
247. Are you aware of your own biases regarding race and ethnicity? What are they? Where did they come from? (We aren�t born biased, we learn it, and it�s important to trace where it was learned.)
248. Have race, ethnicity, and differences ever been a source of tension and stress for you in a relationship?
249. What were your family�s views of race, ethnicity, and difference?
250. Is it important to you that your partner shares your vision of race, ethnicity, and difference?
251. Have different ideas about race, ethnicity~ and difference ever been a factor in the breakup of a relationship?
LIVING EVERY DAY
252. Would you consider yourself a morning person or a night person?
213. Do you judge people who have a different waking and sleeping clock than you?
254 Are you a physically affectionate person?
255. What is your favorite season of the year?
256. When you disagree with your partner, do you tend to fight or withdraw?
257. What is your idea of a fair division of labor in your household?
258. Do you consider yourself an easygoing person, or are you most comfortable with a firm plan of action?
256. How much sleep do you need every night?
260. Do you like to be freshly showered and wearing clean clothes every day, even on weekends or vacations?
261. What is your idea of perfect relaxation?
262. What makes you really angry? What do you do when you�re really angry?
263. What makes you most joyful? What do you do when you are joyful?
264. What makes you most insecure? How do you handle your insecurities?
265. What makes you most secure?
266. Do you fight fair? How do you know?
267. How do you celebrate when something great happens? How do you mourn when something tragic happens?
268. What is your greatest limitation?
269. What is your greatest strength?
270. What most stands in the way of your creating a passionate and caring marriage?
271. What do you need to do today to move toward making your dream marriage a reality?
272. What makes you most afraid?
273. What drains you of your joy and passion?
274. What replenishes your mind, body, and spirit?
275. What makes your heart smile in tough times?
276. What makes you feel the most alive?