Want to know about Stephanie Coker biography, age, net worth, salary, Instagram, height, weight, movie career, and husband? read here.
Stephanie Coker Biography
Stephanie Omowunmi Eniafe Coker is her full name but she is popularly known as Stephanie Coke. she is a famous television presenter and on-air personality for Ebonylife TV and MTV Base Africa. She also starred in “Tinsel” – the popular Nigerian TV Series as ‘Feke’ and she played the role of ‘Cindy’ in “Hustle” – a popular sitcom program.
She is widely known MTV Base Africa TV Presenter and she resides currently in Lagos, Nigeria. She is married to Olumide David Aderinokun. Stephanie Coker was born in Lagos, Nigeria but relocated to North London in the United Kingdom when she was a year old.
Stephanie Coker Age
Stephanie was born on 28th November 1988 in Lagos, Nigeria. She is 30 years old.
Stephanie Coker Education
Stephanie attended St Mary’s Church of England Primary School in North London. She said it was a small religious school. She later attended Brunel University in London where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Media and Communications.
Stephanie Coker Husband
On 12th August 2017, Stephanie Coker tied the knot with Olumide David Aderinokun, on the Island of the Greek in Mykonos. She is married to him till date.
Stephanie Coker Net worth 2020
Stephanie Coker is one of the most influential and paid TV presenter and on-air personality in Nigerian entertainment industry with an estimated net worth of $250,000.
Stephanie Coker Height
She is 5 feet 7 inches tall.
Stephanie Coker Weight
She weighs 56kg.
Stephanie Coker Relationship
She is currently married. In 2014, she featured in Lynxx’s official music video for his single My Place. this led to the gossips that they were dating. She made a statement in an interview with City People that her relationship with Lynxx was professional. she rather suggested Banky W was her dream crush.
She is a lover of cake.
Stephanie Coker Interesting Facts
- In 2013, Stephanie Coker co-hosted the Guinness Colourful World of more concerts alongside Pearl and Bovi, an event which was scheduled earlier to be anchored by Bow Wow, a Hollywood actor and an American hip hop rapper.
- In 2015, Stephanie Coker covered “Love Edition” of Exquisite Magazine.
- In 2016, she became the host for The Voice Nigeria.
- On December 6th 2013, Stephanie Coker and Veronica Ebie-Odeka was Nigeria announced by Baileys as the new radio show hosts for “Baileys Boutique”.
- On 12th August 2017, Stephanie Coker tied the knot with Olumide Aderinokun, on the Island of the Greek in Mykonos. Stephanie Coker works as a host for Arise TV at the moment where she anchors the popular program program known as “The Morning Show” where she talks about technology, business, and entertainment issues with some industry experts.
- During her study at Brunel University in London, she was also working as Media Moguls Public Relation Officer and Presenter at MTV.
- In 2010, Stephanie Coker won the MTV Freedom Presenter Competition and this got her to starr in a TV advert.
- In 2010, her documentary work on young Nigerians known as “Christmas in Lagos” was commissioned by OHTV in United Kingdom.
- In 2011, London 360, a Community Channel and a magazine-style news show in United Kingdom offered her a job as a presenter.
- In 2011, Stephanie Coker returned to Nigeria and landed her first job at MTV Base Africa as “Street Request” countdown show anchor.
- Ever since, she has worked on several shows and projects like Midday Oasis Show on Cool FM, Big Friday Show on MTV alongside Stella Damasus and Basketmouth.
- She has starred on Tinsel a television series that aired on Africa Magic.
Stephanie Coker Movies
Stephanie Coker Awards and Achievements
- In 2014, Stephanie Coker got nominated and later won TV Presenter of the Year at the the Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY)’s Awards.
- In 2014, She got nominated forthe Nigerian Broadcaster of the year at the Nigerian Broadcasters Merit Awards (NBMA). Helen Paul later won the award.
Just before you go also check out Ini Dima Okojie biography.