Who is Taylor Swift? Check out Taylor Swift’s Wiki page with her biography, Age, marriage, Sizes and more. Scroll down below and check out our latest updates from Taylor Swift, her net worth 2020, age, biography, career, height, weight, family, wiki. Also learn detailed information about the American singer’s current net worth 2020 (Net worth) as well as earnings, assets, salary, property and income.
Taylor Swift Wiki, Biography, Age, Size, Marriage, Family and Interesting facts;
Taylor Swift’s Biography and Wiki
Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Pennsylvania (USA). Taylor Swift is a Grammy Award-winning American singer-songwriter, has made a lasting impact on the music world since 2006 and has become one of the world’s leading artists. Taylor Swift’s parents chose to call her Taylor because it was a neutral name that could benefit her if she wanted a career in the business world.
Taylor Swift is one of the most influential musicians today with more than 119 million followers on Instagram. When she started talking about politics on social media and telling her fans to vote in the 2018 election, voter registrations skyrocketed. Taylor Swift has been named one of the world’s best-selling artists.
She currently has a net worth 2020 of more than $365 million through the sale of numerous copies of her albums.
Taylor Swift has participated in shows all over the world and has won various awards and endorsement contracts.
It is difficult to find many artists with such longevity and outfit, like Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift’s Personal Life and Career
Taylor Swift Relationship
For years, it seemed that Taylor Swift was unlucky in love. However, in 2017, she began dating British actor Joe Alwyn. Unlike his past relationships, they take advantage of their romance on the sidelines, and perhaps that’s what keeps them together.
Taylor Swift’s early hits such as “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me” captivated fans of country and pop music and helped fuel the multi-platinum success of her albums, including Grammy Award-winning “Fearless” (2008).
Taylor Swift continued to dominate the charts with her 1989 album “Shake it Off” and “Blank Space” and won the Grammy Award for Best Vocal Album of the Year. His next album, “Reputation” (2018), was also a huge commercial success.
Taylor Swift Profile
|Real Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Profession||Singer-songwriter, singer, actress|
|Date of birth||December 13, 1989|
|Birthplace||Reading, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Age||30 years (2020)|
|Marital status||In a relationship|
|Father||Scott Kingsley Swift|
|Siblings||Austin Swift (brother)|
|Family and People in Relationships||Robert Bruce Finlay (Grandfather)
Marjorie Finlay (Grandma)
Rose Baldi Swift (Grandma)
Archie Dean Swift (Grandfather)
Taylor Swift Salary, Assets and Net Worth 2020
Taylor Swift‘s current Net Worth in 2020 is estimated at $365 Million. According to Forbes, She is one of the world’s highest-paid celebrities. TSwift’s Stadium Tour known as ‘Reputation’ set record as the highest-grossing tour in US history as it grossed over $266 million.
|Taylor Swift net worth 2020||$365 Million|
|Taylor Swift net worth (2019)||$360 Million|
|Business and projects||N/A|
|Source of income||Music|
|Houses, Properties and Cars||N/A|
Taylor Swift features
|Surgery/Cosmetic Surgery||She apparently performed a breast implant to have larger breasts, No official confirmation has been obtained but the photos speak for themselves.|
More about Taylor Swift
|Location||California , United States|
|Education||Aaron Academy , Hendersonville High School, The Wyndcroft School, Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School|
|Favorite meal||Chicken and Pasta Balls|
|Favorite Actors||Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favorite singer||Gwyneth Paltrow|
|Favorite movie||Love Actually|
|Favorite song||Cheap Trick Surrender|
Taylor Swift Movies
2008: Jonas Brothers
2009 : Hannah Montana
2010 : Valentine’s Day
2012 : Le Lorax de Chris Renaud
2014 : The Giver de Phillip Noyce
Taylor Swift Television
2009 : Les Experts (série TV)
2009 : Saturday Night Live
2013 : New Girl (série TV)
Taylor Swift Discography
2006 : Taylor Swift
2008 : Fearless
2010 : Speak Now
2012 : Red
2014 : 1989
2017 : Reputation
Interesting facts about Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift’s parents have already seen her potential from an early age and they have created a MySpace account for her.
- When Taylor Swift was 14, her father moved to Nashville to pursue his dream of becoming a country singer.
- Taylor Swift won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Female Video Award for “You Belong With Me” in 2009. Rapper Kanye West jumped on the stage, took the microphone and said that singer Beyoncé should have won the Taylor Swift award.
- In 2010, she became the youngest artist to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year, for Fearless.
- Taylor Swift’s third album, Speak Now, sold more than a million copies in the first week.
- She was on the 2010 season of Dancing with the Stars.
- Taylor Swift has awarded $4 million to the Taylor Swift Education Center of the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville.
- The favorite number of star Taylor Swift is 13.
- Singer Taylor Swift’s musical influences include Shania Twain, LeAnn Rimes, Dolly Parton and her grandmother.
- Taylor Swift wrote a 350-page novel at the age of 12, which has so far never been published.